Experience – 0 – 3 years
Education: Any Graduate
CTC – Up to 3 LPA
Industry Experience - Hotels/Restaurants/Food & Beverage/Ecommerce/Courier/Aviation/Airlines
· Responsible to take inbound calls and make outbound calls to the customers.
· Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
· Adhere to SOP, Quality guidelines set for process.
· Excellent communications skills (English)
· Ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle pressure.
· Ready to work in rotational shifts.
· Candidates from catering college background and hotel industry are preferred.
· Should be open to rotational shifts